Judy Griffin, CHHC
Certified Holistic Health Coach,
AADP Nutrition, Wellness and Lifestyle Coaching
Divine Yoga Team Cleanse
Experience a cooperative cleanse with the support of shared meals prepared by students.
Why Choose Cleansing?
Cleansing may benefit you in the following ways:
Colon cleansing, Liver Detoxification, nourished hair, skin and nails, weight loss, sound sleep, efficient digestion, positive outlook, increased energy, focused/clear-thinking mind, stronger immune system.
Who Can Benefit?
Anyone who has signs of toxins in their body or desires a healthy diet. Symptoms of toxins include the following: Acne, headaches, constipation, gas, indigestion/reflux, bad breath, body odor, insomnia, irritability, anxiety, weight gain, bloating, body aches/pains, lack of concentration. Long term benefits of doing a cleanse can assist you in developing and maintaining healthier eating habits and lifestyle.
Benefits of Participating in Cleansing as a Team:
- Food Coop - Each team member prepares one assigned meal for the team in exchange for about 13 meals. This cuts down on shopping and meal prep.
- Customized Cleanse Packet - including helpful tips, resources, guidelines, recipes, & meal assignments
- Support & encouragement throughout the week.
- Day 7 Celebration Supper
Please contact Coach Judy Griffin via e-mail (JudyGriffin@nourishingsolutions4life.com) or sign up in class to order your Ultimate Energy Cleanse Kit.
If you interested in a Complimentary Health Consultation before or after the cleanse to assist you in defining health goals, please go to www.nourishingsolutions4life.com and complete a Health History Form.
Pre-Cleanse Preparation Suggestions for Success
- Reduce or eliminate caffeinated beverages & food from your diet.
- Limit alcohol, processed and fried foods.
- Limit white flour, sugar, artificial sweeteners.
- Reduce or quit smoking.
- Eat lighter meals and reduce red meat intake.
- Begin drinking purified water with fresh squeezed lemon to alkalize the body.
- You need a blender and I recommend getting your own a juicer. (Otherwise, you can get juices made at a Health Food Store.)
Colon Rehydration Services
Int'l Association of Colon Hydrotherapists
Body Ecologist Specialist
Natural Health Professional